Re: STS Tire Rules

To: "Daniel Bettis" <140mhz24@isoc.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STS Tire Rules
From: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:41:07 -0400
Sigh.  How does one argue with this?
Any car enthsiast, that picks up & reads any
of the major, high circulation buff books knows
about SCCA.

For most mildly interested automobile competition
fans, they only know about Dale, Dale, Dale & Jeff -
and the Indy 500.  Challenge them to identify the sanctioning
body for the 500, and not too many of those 300
can do that, either.  Makes the IRL rather closeted too, eh?

And what in the world does this have to do with tire rules, Dan?

  R2