Re: STS Tire Rules

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STS Tire Rules
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:24:04 -0800
Sorry if I gave you the impression that I think this is some sort of "new"
thing. I'm not naive. I won't explain my points again, as I think they were
made perfectly clear in the previous messages.

The facts: It's cheating. It's wrong. It's just as wrong in a "street tire"
class as it is in an "R Compound" class.

Regards,

William Loring