Re: New to list (be kind)

To: "Don Hanson" <dhanson@gorge.net>, "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Subject: Re: New to list (be kind)
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:12:34 -0400
                >I drive a 928 Porsche with headers and BIG rubber.
                >I guess that puts me in some godawful fast class,

I believe you'll be in B/SP which is, of course, a godawful fast class.

                >>but driving a  3000 lb plus v8 in Autox is probably a bit
                >silly, anyway

Don't tell Dan Popp or Sam Strano that - they seem to do pretty
well in their cars (Corvette and Camaro).  I run a 3500 lb 6 cyl. (okay,
a 6 cyl w/ a bunch of turbos) and It's still tons of fun.

                >>I had a total blast my last outing, doing the 'cowboy'
                >> thing, slipping, sliding, burning, getting all
crossed-up.
                >>My wife drove a saner race, and beat me by 2 seconds
                >>in the same car.

Its h*ll having a fast (driving) wife, AMHIK (ask me how I know).....

Kent Rafferty
E/SP Supra tt