Re: swaybar installation

To: eric10mm@qni.com
Subject: Re: swaybar installation
From: Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:22:59 CDT
Eric Linnhoff in KC writes:

> Are there any caveats or tricks that I need to know in advance so I wont
> get popped in the face with a swaybar under tension after loosening one
> end of it?  ;^)

I just re-installed my sway bar and I have two hints.

1.  The end links are much easier to assemble and tighten if the car is
on ramps rather than stands.

2.  Jack stands holding each end of the bar makes the job a lot less tiring.
--
Jeffrey D. Blankenship                         Senior Technical Consultant
jblanken@itds.com                              ITDS - TRIS