Re: STU Proposal Update - Displacement limits feedback required

To: autox mail list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STU Proposal Update - Displacement limits feedback required
From: <csims@simshome.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:04:16 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 dg50@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

> Proposal B is:
<snip>
> Forced induction          : 2.200 litres

I would humbly request that this be bumped up a little if we go with Prop.
B.  I would love to be able to campaign my 2.3L Turbo Ford in this class.
Ford put these engines in the Mustang, Capri, Merkur (remember those?),
T-birds and possibly some others too.  Plus they put the 2.3 in lot's of
other stuff, making turbo swaps easy.  A 2.3T pinto might be interesting.
. .

--

Chris Sims
www.simshome.com