Re: STU Proposal Update - Displacement limits feedback required

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: STU Proposal Update - Displacement limits feedback required
From: Dave Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:36:17 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 dg50@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:
> Proposal B is:
>
> Rotary:                   : 1.400 litres
> Forced induction          : 2.200 litres
> OHC normally aspirated    : 3.200 litres
> Pushrod normally aspirated: 4.000 litres
>
> Proposal B
>    Con
>      - excludes some target cars (Grand Prix, M3, Subaru WRX)

   I must be missing something, but I don't see how this excludes the M3,
at least not the 3L version.  What is the exact displacement of the 3.2L?

   Also, how many turbocharged Subarus are over 2.2L?  None from the
factory that I know of, at least in North America.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 scscc, nma, scca, imoc