Re: MOWOG Message

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>, "Judy Becker" <judyb@cts.com>
Subject: Re: MOWOG Message
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:56:56 -0500
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>

>'Course, if you want to get down to the REAL nitty-gritty, MOWOG
>stands for MOrris and WOlseley GArages and can be found cast into most
>key parts of most British engines and transmissions!!! 8<{)
>
>John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman

Nope.  Morris Wolseley Group.

I have the whole story of the word as used by BMC and the history of the
MOWOG series of autocrosses salted away.  It is more easily found on my
other machine, and I am too lazy to dig through the files of THE RIGHT LINE,
so if you want to read it, you will have to wait until at least tomorrow.

Phil (Old Fartz #008)  Ethier    Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/