Re: MOWOG Message

To: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: MOWOG Message
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 16:50:37 -0700
Hi back John
Just learned something new. I knew MG stood for Morris Garages but not
about Wolseley G.

Aaaahh-most mechanic types I've heard when disCUSSing British cars seem
to have this thing bordering contempt or hatred for the car's electrical
system.

Seems the system does a real torque wrench on said mechanics brain synapses.

See yah  Judy B. in San Diego    {:>}