Re: MOWOG Message

To: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Subject: Re: MOWOG Message
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 19:05:19 -0500
True!  But we also pay homage to the maker of same when we say, "Hail
Lucas...Prince of Darkness!"  Actually, most Lucas components work
just fine when they're new.  What most people don't realize is that
all Lucas components come packed with a certain amount of smoke in
them.  If you ever allow any or all of that smoke to get out, they
never work right again.  8<{)

Q:  Know why the British drink warm beer?
A:  Lucas refrigerators!

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman