Re: Evansville Nat Tour Course

To: priebe.4@osu.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Evansville Nat Tour Course
From: Popsracr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:35:15 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/99 5:40:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time, priebe.4@osu.edu
writes:

> So have to agree with Mark Sipe's conclusion of speed maintenance
>  courses.
>
>  There are a few reasons why AS MR2s don't go through turns as well.
>
>  1) CS MR2s are around 200 lbs lighter
>  2) weight is more balanced on NA then on turbo, I think a big key to NA
>  MR2s

That's a very interesting observation Brian.  Due to the success of the 1994+
Celica ST also being lighter than the equivalent Celica GT has caused the ST
to be moved to ES.  With this reasoning, does this warrant cause to consider
moving the CS 91+ MR2's to BS or AS?

OK SCAC guys, let's here your opinions.

Jim