Re: Effects of Current Rules - an Observation

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Effects of Current Rules - an Observation
From: Karl Witt <kwitt@shore.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:14:49 -0500
I have no interest in the politics side of the club, but...

At 11:39 AM 1/28/99 -0800, you wrote:
> Uh No, they do not "work" for us. They volunteer thier time to help us
and our
>sport.

Semantics, dude! They "volunteer" to "work" for us. If they don't want to
"work" for us/our sport, they should not "volunteer" for it :)

Now, i'm not saying there's enough support from membership for any of the
rule changes for the previously listed items. However IF there were
overwhelming support for something, I would hope the SEB would take that
into account.

Karl
98 Z
71 ESP