Re: Solo 2 Schedule

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solo 2 Schedule
From: DirtyDogg1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:29:20 EST
Hey, guys, I'm brand spankin new to the list, and I have _never_  autoX'ed in
my entire life, but, I am VERY eager to get into some parking lot races and
attack some bright orange cones  >: )    I live in Charlotte, NC, and I have
no clue when, or where the events take place around here.  If some of you guys
could shed some light on the schedule, or even better where I could get my own
schedule (for the east coast) it would be much appreciated.  Also, I don't
know the differences in the classes either, and don't know which class my car
would be in.  I have a 1990 Acura Integra 5spd with the following
modifications:
Header, Cams, Ram Air/Cold Air Intake, TB, Exhaust, High Flow Cat, NOS
Nitrous, Underdrive Pulley, Clutch, 1.75 inch drop, front upper tie bar, short
shifter, 17'' rims (and a set of 14's, to possibly hook up some big fat
hoosiers :).
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated,
Bryan