Meridian Tour

To: jesse@wordex.com, Porsche1VW@aol.com, cjbuysse@webtv.net,
Subject: Meridian Tour
From: garyk98@airmail.net (garyk)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 02:56:14 GMT
Sorry for all the copies some of you got, but I just wanted to cover
all the bases.  Next time I will be using only the autox and autox-fm
mail lists.  So join one or both soon, its worth it.   Now for the
question.

How many F440/F500's and SV's will be going to the Meridian Tour at
the end of Feb?  We will be there and are wondering what type of
competition we will be facing.  Meridian, MS. is in the middle of SV
country, right?  E-mail me directly or to one (or both) of the lists I
mentioned above.  I hope to see you there.  Will be coming from TX.

Murphy, bring out your new 500, it must be ready to race or you would
not of let us know it was now a 500.  Is Clint's own 500 up and
running yet?  Any SV's going to come out and play?  The more the
merrier.

Gary Kramar
'89 F440 FM