Re: Yikes! Help!

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yikes! Help!
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:50:56 -0800
OK, Guys and Gals.  Here's your chance to show Mark just how much we
appreciate his efforts to keep these and dozens of other related lists
alive and well.  If it weren't for his server, his countless hours of
time and effort, and his love of autocrossing and British cars, we
wouldn't have any of these lists.  I sent him a check a couple of
months ago and plan to send another just as soon as finances allow.  I
would urge each and every one of you to do the same.  Every dollar (or
whatever currency you use) helps keep these lists up and running.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman
1965 Austin Mini (SCCA D-Prepared autocross car)
Shreveport, Louisiana (USA)

(dual sig for both lists)