Re: Thanks to an Alert Corner Worker...

To: Paul.Osnes@essc.org (Paul Osnes), autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Thanks to an Alert Corner Worker...
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:07:36 -0800 (PST)
Hi Paul

I saw part of what happened from the point the VW driver started to veer
over to the
start area and it looked a little too close for comfort.

One of the things our novice instructors keep stresssing is "safety".

Whether you're a driver, course worker, or just watching from the pits we
need to be awake.

We all have a responsibility to be alert about what's going on on the track
area.

It's important that course workers be repeatedly be reminded of the fact
that they're not just there to watch the race from a good vantage point.

Glad your run ended safely.

>From San Diego also Judy Becker   {:>}
'84 RX7 SE