Re: Re: Re: CM shrinkage

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Re: CM shrinkage
From: <jim_garry@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:47:50 -0500 (CDT)
Most forums, including scca.com and sccaforums.com allow you to select an
option that has the site send you an email when there is activity on a thread.

I'm not sure if sccaforums.com includes the actual posts in the notifying email
because I don't use it on that forum, but over on apexspeed.com they not only
notify you but include the most recent posts.

Jim