Fwd: CM shrinkage

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: CM shrinkage
From: KARRAKE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:09:27 EDT
/G84oUV: Permission denied
From: KARRAKE@aol.com
Full-name: KARRAKE
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:08:01 EDT
Subject: Re: CM shrinkage
To: jim_garry@verizon.net

Jim,
    I was warmly greeted and felt welcomed into CM. I think some of the
reasons are varied. People are not always motivated to spend the time required
prep and mantain a mod car. With the proliferation of new classes the pool of
potential CM drivers has thinned. What do you folks think of using the CP
theory (minus the mooning ;) We already have the welcoming part down (I think)
If
we are openly enthusiastic and continue to speak highly about CM we can bring
more CM cars into the fold. Highlight the lower cost to run compared to a S,
SP, P, SM etc as well as the lower cost to purchase a car. These cars are fun
drive as well! State the obvious benefits that we may not always think to
relay.
     I am not sure how to address the folks that already own a CM car. It
might be a specific concern that keeps them away. We can offer more
encouragement
and support as well as our renewed CM enthusiasim.
   I hope my response is not overly simplified. Thanks for bringing this up.

   Wendell
http://www.aol.com.