RE: CM shrinkage

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: CM shrinkage
From: "Robert L" <dulon21@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:17:14 -0600
I don't know about the weight of my opinion here... but the reason I am not
there is simple: no car.  CM is by far the most exciting.  Open cockpit,
open wheel... a true racing experience.  Anyone that says that racing there
sports car is cheaper is not considering the added maintenance and TIRES! to
their costs.  Yes, a trailer, yes a tow vehicle... but the year to year
costs do not seem comparable.  So, begs the question, what is the cost?
Tires?  Engine rebuild, etc.?  What are the costs for running an FF for 1
year? 5 years?