Re: April FasTrack

To: Tyson D Sawyer <tyson@j3.org>, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: April FasTrack
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:06:14 -0500
At 04:28 PM 2/26/2004 -0500, Tyson D Sawyer wrote:

>What is an FCS or SRCS?  When reading the GCR's a bit little, I saw these
>TLA's and FLA's, but could not find a definition anywhere.  I concluded
>that they where refering to some part of the book I was holding but
>couldn't figure out what it was.

FCS = Formula Category Specifications
SRCS = Sports Racer Category Specifications

Included (in the back) with the GCR in recent years. Required for CM, BM,
FM cars for many years. Has the construction rules for the cars including
engines, transmissions, bodywork, and lots of stuff you better make sure is
correct or "we will get you" <grin>.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen FF