Re: Timing & Announcing Problem at NEDiv Championship Event

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Timing & Announcing Problem at NEDiv Championship Event
From: Kurt Eikenberg <dogpatch88@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:01:11 -0400
I absolutely believe that you should know the rules of any game or
activity you participate in because...its smart! And I really don't
believe it should be the job of any worker to watch  me run. However, it
would be nice if an easy way existed for knowing your time/penalties etc
before your next run. I wonder if a Heads-up GPS display on the front
wind screen would help me negotiate the course better.
See you in Topeka!

Kurt
CM 88