Re: Timing & Announcing Problem at NEDiv Championship Event

To: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>
Subject: Re: Timing & Announcing Problem at NEDiv Championship Event
From: Kurt Eikenberg <dogpatch88@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:56:45 -0400
Hi Mark
  Thanks for the detailed insight to this event. I can better appreciate
the complexities of running an event well and also have a new
understanding of my own responsibilities and rights as a competitor.
Thanks for the valuable information.
  I still believe there should be an indication of penalties displayed
with the time. If Harrisburg  can do it at their normal autox's...
  Are you and Bob coming to Penn National again this weekend. If so, I'll
see you then.

Thanks
Kurt
C/M 88