Re: Bilstiens Auto Adjustables?

To: rasmussend@mindspring.com, washburn@dwave.net, Hottvr@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Bilstiens Auto Adjustables?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:22:38 EST
rasmussend@mindspring.com writes:

<< I assume that you now own an 84 Reynard FF. Congrats! Tell us more about
 the car!

Is this a true statement??????????? Did you buy a car???????? I thought you
were leaning towards the S-2000's??????????   Anyway Dick R. has a lot of
good ideas. I can tell you one thing that I will be looking at much closer in
the future.
One setup doesn't make it at every event. I will be changing springs much
more often next year. What worked great at Peru NT wasn't worth a shit at
Topeka for the Nationals. I learned a lot last year. The most important thing
was this, what works
on someone elses car probably won't work on yours???  The same goes for your
driving style. I'll leave it at that.

Mike(I have holes drilled in everything on the car now)B.

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///