Re: Bilstiens Auto Adjustables?

To: washburn@dwave.net, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bilstiens Auto Adjustables?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:13:21 EST
washburn@dwave.net writes:

<< Does anyone have any comments or information to offer on Bilstien
 "Automatic Adjusting" shocks for a FF?  As installed on an 84 Reynard,
 as a hypothetical and purely fictional example for instance?  Ever here
 of this?

 Thanks!

 Pat Washburn >>

I don't know how to get a hold of them but there is a place called "Shok-Tec"
that
does work on Bilstiens. They make them into double adjustables. I think that
the price is really right to go that way also??  I think that Gary G.(That
fast guy that
was supposed to win the Nationals) uses them???

Mike(everything fixes)B. 99cm

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///