The Brake Rotor Project

To: Autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: The Brake Rotor Project
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:08:05 EST
Well, I finally finished them today. They turned out really nice. I wish the
pictures of
the whole process would have come out better. The people who processed the
film
destroyed it!!!  Anyway, I'm gonna take a couple photos tommorrow of the
finished product and get them on my website. You won't get to see all the
real fun
that went along with making them from a solid bar of 11.5 inch Ductile Iron.
The sawed blanks weighed 16.75 lbs each when they went into the lathe. When
they
were finally finished today they weigh about 2 lbs each and have 258 lightning
holes in them.

Mike(Now its time to get down to the serious stuff on this car)B. 99cm

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///