Re: Pointy-fin Hardtop Headliner Help . . . Please!

To: alpinebob@bellsouth.net, CANISDOG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pointy-fin Hardtop Headliner Help . . . Please!
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:28:56 EDT
<<I can take some digital pictures and send them to your personal email
address if you would like.>>

I'd be a fool for sure to decline, but would you still want to do that for
me, even if I'm determined to have a go at it myself?

I do have one lead on what might be an original headliner in Southern
California, and if that works out, I'll probably go have a peek at it next
weekend.

If you do take some pictures, it's the corners that I'm having trouble
visualizing how it might have been--No way that I pull or fold the material
seems to
make any sense to me.

Ramon