RE: Pointy-fin Hardtop Headliner Help . . . Please!

To: <RSpontelli@aol.com>, <CANISDOG@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Pointy-fin Hardtop Headliner Help . . . Please!
From: "Bob Berghult" <alpinebob@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:45:31 -0400
Yes, the Canisdog is right, let the pros do it, it's not worth the
heasaches.  My Series II hard top was done by a pro and it has a modern day
headliner in it.  Not only does it look great, it's an off white which gives
you a lot of light, and it also gives you a lot more head room.  I can take
some digital pictures and send them to your personal email address if you
would like.
Bob