Pointy-fin Hardtop Headliner Help . . . Please!

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Pointy-fin Hardtop Headliner Help . . . Please!
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:43:16 EDT
Anybody within, say a hundred miles of Costa Mesa, California, have a Series
I or II hardtop with either an original (ideal) or correctly installed
replacement headliner I could come over and have a look at?

I have ours in place and temporarily clamped down with about fifty wooden
clothespins--all ready for the glue-and-clips game--but can't quite imagine how
the corners are supposed to be done.  And the shop manual is useless in this
respect!

Ramon

'67 Series V
'60 Series II
'54 "Proper 'Pine"
. . . and a couple o' beater Tigers  . . .

Costa Mesa, California