Ignition Warning Light Stays On

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition Warning Light Stays On
From: "John, Sandra & Ryan Lee" <jsrlee@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:04:46 -0600
I seem to recall a thread from a little while back about this issue, but
I've recently formatted my HD and didn't back up my email. Would someone
please send me the correspondence from back then?

Just rebuilt the motor in my Series V this winter. Bought a new Warning
Light Simulator, as it previously wasn't installed. But now the red
warning light stays on constantly when the key is turned.

Any help would be appreciated.

p.s. Has anyone done the calculations of the size of a 1725 bored 0.030"
over?

Ryan
B395000793 LRX