Re: Re: Removal of Steering Swing Lever

To: "Bill Blue" <dablue@lightbound.com>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Removal of Steering Swing Lever
From: Bob Douglas <b_s_d@ureach.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:17:26 -0400
Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Bill Blue (dablue@lightbound.com)
wrote:

> Paul, thanks for the tip.  I have never seem such them, but it
sounds like a
> good item.

Bill, There are several tool vendors that have keyword search
fields on their home pages you may find useful.   Three I've
used that return listings for the keyword "pitman" are:

Harbor Freight - http://www.harborfreight.com

Eastwood Company - http://www.eastwoodco.com

Northen Tools - http://www.northerntool.com

An example of an adjustible pitman arm puller can be seen at:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=40661

A Google seach on "auto tools" should turn up sites for KD
Tools, Sears Craftsman, and a dozen or more others.  Though not
all will have a convenient search feature.

Regards,  Bob Douglas