Re: Series V Oil Cooler

To: edalsj@igs.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Series V Oil Cooler
From: RootesAlpine@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:54:33 EST
 edalsj@igs.net writes:

<< I would like  to know exactly how the long hose is fastened in the Series
V, other
 than at the ends. The short hose I have has a clip on it which seems to
 fit under the horn mount bolt, and looks good in that location. The long
 hose also has a clip on it, but I have no idea where exactly it should
 locate.
 Could someone with an S V in suitable condition advise me on this. If a
 hole is required, could you advise exactly where it should be, and what
 the orientation of the clip is at that point? If a bracket is required,
 could you advise its shape and location? >>>

Check out the Rootes service bulletin at the following website

http://www.team.net/www/rootes/rsb/66_05.html

Rob Carpenter
Seattle
Series V