Series V Oil Cooler

To: "List, Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Series V Oil Cooler
From: John Slade <edalsj@igs.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:39:33 -0500
I am installing a Series V oil cooler in my S IV body, and I would like
to know exactly how the long hose is fastened in the Series V, other
than at the ends. The short hose I have has a clip on it which seems to
fit under the horn mount bolt, and looks good in that location. The long
hose also has a clip on it, but I have no idea where exactly it should
locate.

Could someone with an S V in suitable condition advise me on this. If a
hole is required, could you advise exactly where it should be, and what
the orientation of the clip is at that point? If a bracket is required,
could you advise its shape and location?

Many thanks

John Slade

PS...a digital pic would be really helpful!!