Re: Series V Oil Cooler

To: "John Slade" <edalsj@igs.net>, "List, Alpine"
Subject: Re: Series V Oil Cooler
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 08:10:15 -0700
Just so you will know, the front valence on these two cars are different,
and if you plan on cutting off the mounts and welding them in place, and
using the series 5 oil cooler to "keep it fairly stock", you may need to
trim an inch from the rear edge of the valance. The series 5 is narrower to
give it some space. Lou