Re: Rating scales (Keep them coming!)

To: <RootesRooter@aol.com>, <p_heuer@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Rating scales (Keep them coming!)
From: "Jonathan Audette" <yamamota@sprint.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 11:33:05 -0500
After many years in the square fin camp, I'm another convert to the Pointy
fins, thanks to Jay's  and others' convincing arguments in their favor!

My vote's got to go to the Series II, despite all the improvements that came
about with the advent of the 3.   That's solely for the sidelight-free
sloping windshield.

Question:  has anyone successfully grafted a Series II windshield and tops
onto a Series 3?

Jonathan