Re: Lets talk Glass

To: "sunbeam foro" <alpines@autox.team.net>, <CANISDOG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Lets talk Glass
From: "Javier Alamo" <jalamo@servidor.unam.mx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:56:42 -0600
Not exactly, it is a difference of 1/4 at each upper corner, but it is
imperceptible when mounted. If you want I can take some pictures and send to
you. Not problem for cutting because is not tempered glass, it is laminated.
You need to cut with the diamond at both sides and after cut the middle
plastic with a razor.

Javier

>Hi Paul
 >   I install in my SV a glass on the hardtop, I cut from a windshield of
>Chrysler Monaco 1972, it fits great and is very light green tinted
>Regards
Javier