RE: Lets talk Glass

To: <CANISDOG@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lets talk Glass
From: "Tom Hill" <tom.hill@att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:14:19 -0600
Paul,

I had door glass copied at a local glass shop.  They sent it out and it took
about a week.  The results were okay.  I don't recall any trouble with
thickness.  The top edge is slightly wavy.  I have been unable to find good
used glass and I would rather have clear unscratched glass with a wavy end
than scratchy old glass.  There are companies that specialize in "flat
glass" for cars.  I found a few on the net but don't have links.

Tom Hill