Re: Questions on PCV Parts

To: PApple16@aol.com
Subject: Re: Questions on PCV Parts
From: "Kevin McLemore" <kmclemore@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:19:30 -0500
Thanks, Paul!  I'll see if I can find a listing for the Datsun unit.

Jim and I have been corresponding re his thoughts on the Standard Motor
Products PCV's. He thinks that perhaps either the 100 or 101 model could
work - they look alike but work exactly opposite, though, so only one of the
two is correct, of you catch my drift.  Standard only list only a V100
currently - anyone have a Standard dealer nearby to have a look?

http://www.smpcorp.com/catalog/catalog1.asp?SEL=FORDPCV&maker=FORD&prod=&sel1=1

Regards,
Kevin