Re: Strombergs

To: <LOsoccer@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Strombergs
From: "Jon A." <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:32:39 -0600
You might have crud in the jets - take the air cleaners off, and try holding
your hands over the carb throats while someone cranks the engine (primary
wire from distributor to coil removed for safety). You should get some gas
on your hands, as the engine will suck through the jets, since the throat is
blocked. If there's no sign of gas, there's an obstruction somewhere.

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA