Re: Transmission oil

To: "chuck nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Subject: Re: Transmission oil
From: "Andy Devoe" <andydevoe@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:47:01 -0800
You bet!.  I took my wife to breakfast.  An excellent way to start a Sunday.
I still have a few things to sort out so the drives are local.  I still have
a new soft top to install and transmission and overdrive unit to install.
It's going to be a fun summer.  Your Series II is was made just shortly
before mine.
Andy