Re: Head Gasket woes

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Head Gasket woes
From: <ellis838@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:28:19 -0500
Cole,
 It is a little late now and will cost you another gasket set but, I would have
the head pressure tested and do a valve job, surfacing it goes without saying.
It maybe possible to get one off without it warping but I would have to see it
done. I had a head done not long ago at the local NAPA and it ended up being
$150.  Good Luck  Jim