moving the electrical stuff?

To: Alpine Discussion List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: moving the electrical stuff?
From: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:57:01 -0400
I spent the weekend in Louisville, KY, with my previously unseen 67 SV,
and can spin many uncanny tales about the previous owner (Rube
Goldberg's bastard child, I think).  At any rate, I was looking under
the dash (speedometer missing; two tachs however!) and saw a piece of
wood, 10" by 10".  I undid two wing nuts, and, believe it or not, the
board swung down like a trapdoor, and had the fuses, the blinker relay
and some other wiring mounted to it!  While I intend to rectify the
situation, are there any thoughts on moving these items from the engine
compartment to the driver's compartment?  While it makes sense, the
execution left much to be desired!

If I wanted a wooden car, I would have bought a Moggie!

Thanks for any input, Bill