Re: San Diego British Car Day

To: Christopher Albers <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>,
Subject: Re: San Diego British Car Day
From: Ed Howard <edsonh2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
Chris:

I agree that your car is very nice, and that we should
not be pushed. My car was only average, so I was not
really thinking too much about it.

My public thanks to Ramon Spontelli for agreeing to
drive out of his way to my house to help me get my
kids to see the show. They had fun petting all the
dogs (!) and slept the whole way home. How anyone can
fall asleep while riding in a Sunbeam with the top
down on Southern California's I-5 freeway is way
beyond me. Oh, to be a kid again.

Hope to see you all again.

Ed Howard
Single dad