Re: [6pack] Removing Rheostat

To: "'Ken Davis'" <ken@azkiwis.com>, "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Removing Rheostat
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:44:50 -0400
They're just a pressure fit, no release pin and very difficult to get off
without breaking them. If you remove the dash you might be able to pry it
off from the back i.e. instead of removing the knob from the rheostat, try
to pry the rheostat out of the knob from the backside of the dash.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD