Re: [6pack] TR6 - Frozen rear brakes

To: Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 - Frozen rear brakes
From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:34:40 GMT
Michael---I would agree with those who suggested that the rear wheels be
removed, the adjusters backed off a few clicks (counterclockwise as you face
the inside of each wheel), take out the two countersunk screws, then bang
outward on the brake drum(s) with something forceful. To see if your attempt
was sucessful, temporarily replace a wheel to see if this one side will turn.

Good luck with the 12 step program!

Dick