Re: [6pack] OT: TR6 on citibank site

To: Kevin McNelis <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] OT: TR6 on citibank site
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:19:39 +0000
I think I recall an episode of The Bradey Bunch in which Marsha had a date
with a 'cool college dude' that drove a black TR6.

Oh, I stand corrected via Google:

"Brady Bunch", episode that had a nice 71 or 72 Damson TR-6 with wire wheels.
It was driven by the captain of the football team who marcia had a date with
until the infamous 'football' in the nose incident.

Sloane :)69-Six> > I also remember an episode of "Law and Order" in which a
clue was a parking> ticket given to a (this is Detective Lenny Briscoe
speaking) "vintage bright> red 1975 TR6- a kid's car, not one his old man
would be driving..."> > I always thought it was a funny line, because at 50,
with a 21 year old son> who loves to drive my 6, I do consider myself "the old
man"!> > Kevin>
Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger.  Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yaho
o_082008