[6pack] 6 Pack TRials Family Feud - You input is requested!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] 6 Pack TRials Family Feud - You input is requested!
From: "Bruce Miles" <bmiles@intinfo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:19:54 -0400
Hi everyone - My name is Brice Miles, I am the Newsletter Editor for the
Buckeye Triumphs club in Central Ohio

I will be traveling to Townsend and will be helping to play a game during
TRials based on the TV show Family Feud.

The difference being that we have Triumph questions

If you could take a couple minutes to fill out a questionnaire, save it on
your own computer, then forward it to me - I would be most grateful - and it
should help make TRials more fun too.

I have the questionnaires in 2 files, an excel file and a RTF (word
processing) format. Please do not change the first column (I need it to help
tabulate the results)

Send your answers to bmiles@intinfo.com

Here are links to the files:

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/newsletter/TRFeud.rtf