Re: [6pack] OT: TR6 on citibank site

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] OT: TR6 on citibank site
From: "Scott Tilton" <triumph.tr4@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:07:17 -0400
Ahh -   I found it.

Sort of.

The Who's "Happy Jack" had its own video - which was fun in its own right.

However Keith Moon's "Cobwebs and Strange"  is where I saw the TR4.

My memory failed me though as the scene I remembered is only about 2 seconds
long.
I could have sworn it was much longer.

If you want to see the TR4 - zoom ahead to 1:30 in this clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHtY6F61lM0&feature=related

Or just watch the whole thing if you want some light hearted amusement.

Scott Tilton