Re: [6pack] Miata seat conversion

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Miata seat conversion
From: "Scott Tilton" <triumph.tr4@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 23:05:09 -0500
When I was driving my TR4 - I had some early TR6 seats in it.
The adjustable angle for the incline / recline was nice as well as having a
head rest, even if it doesn't go all the way up to my head.

The seats were in crappy condition though and so I made a jump over to Miata
seats.

The 4 is wrecked now and the TR6 is the road warrior now.
The stock 1970 seats in the 6 are in good shape, and feel very comfortable
to me, so I haven't been in a big hurry to make the conversion again.

However I will say this - The Miata seats have much better adjustment
increments.  Let's you fine tune your seating positon a little better.
I also had the grey cloth covered Miata seats - SO much better on hot days
and long trips than the black vinyl that can sear you in the sunshine or
soak you when you sweat.

Speakers would be nice.  I never hooked mine up.  Over that Ansa exhaust - I
wonder if I'd hear them anyway.

--
Scott Tilton

Signature below blatantly stolen from Bud Rolofson:

70TR6 CC5#### (Good 6)
63TR4 CT157## (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
64TR4 CT25### (The Project)
97F-150 L TRUCKO (Triumph Support Vehicle)
1989 Honda Prelude Si 4WS (economic commuter Vehicle)