Re: [6pack] Watkins Glen

To: <salva57@optonline.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Watkins Glen
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 22:09:23 -0400
Sal,

Well, of course I thought of this after I sent the message.  You can see the
track on Google Earth (gray block below Seneca Lake, track is off to the
left of center) and it does look like there are fewer trees than I remember
along the back straight.  It is a late Fall/Winter view so you'll have to
look for the barren trees to see where they are.

Greg