Re: [6pack] Miata seat conversion

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Miata seat conversion
From: "glc / crc" <glccrc@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 04:43:12 -0400
The stereo guy started wanting to put in a 10" woofer and cd changer, I just
want a pair in each headrest and a spot to hook in an iPod. Considering
changing the small speakers by the knees to 6" round for some bass.

Monza exhaust from headers- why bother with more? Amen.

Can't see a TR6 trying to impersonate a rice burner with someone half my age
driving. Don't have any Ace of Bass in my collection.

glc