Re: [6pack] Missing under load

To: John North <johncnorth@gmail.com>, Triumph 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Missing under load
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 12:33:04 +0000
John, I don't think it is the cam. I installed a GP2 last winter (9.6:1 cr)
and the engine will idle happily at 900 rpm and will pull willingly in all
gears well below 2500. I still have a few other teething problems to sort out
with the carbs (3xdcoe) but I don't think the GP2 is that hairy. Your problem
may be as simple as needing richer needles and/or a third Stromberg to get
more fuel into the motor.

Stan